Monday, June 14, 2010

LAW OF ATTRACTION

Here I am almost 2 months after graduation and still no job, but it`s OK!

I went for a great walk with an amazing friend the other day and she gave me a lot of things to think about. She told me a bit about The Law of Attraction, which I had to look up because I had never heard of it before! So for those of you who are like me and want to know what it is I`ll give you a quick run down as I understand it. I guess it is kind of like positive thinking and how if you think positive things, positive things will happen to you, very Karma`ish.

1. Identify and be clear about what you want.
2. Expect that the Universe/God/Spirit answers you.
3. Allow and be grateful AS IF you have already received what you want.
(I googled Law of Attraction and this is what I got)

I really do believe! My only problem right now is identifying what I want specifically. I know that I want a job in a nice, upbeat, friendly office; I know that I want to work Monday to Friday; and from there I`m sort of at a loss. More specifically I want to work Monday to Thursday 9-2 with every second Monday off, in what kind of office I have no idea. I`m not too sure how specific I need to be to get what I want and deserve so I guess I`m hoping that the rest will just happen! No I am not hoping, I know that it will happen. I will get a great job in a wonderful office with perfect hours because I want it and deserve it!

Thank-you so very much Rebecca, I really appreciate your confidence in me!

With each step I take I am moving closer to the career that I want and deserve! Thank-you!

No comments:

Post a Comment