Monday, March 7, 2011

WHY?

I`d like to know why, at 37 years old, some people still give me panic attacks. I know it is my problem to deal with but I always wonder what they would say if I actually told them `hey Dude, do you realize that I have panic attacks when I know that I will be around you?`I wonder if they would be all sorry and apologetic, telling me they will change their ways to make me feel better or would they be all dumbfounded and disgusted with me thinking that I am a total loser? I`m almost positive it would  be the disgust one but with an eyeroll thrown in for good measure.
I find myself doing the SNL Ì`m good enough`routine in the mirror before I leave the house and hope this person is in a great mood and leaves me the hell alone.
How do I keep attracting these people into my life?And how do I deal with them when they pop up? I would really like to run away but that would be chicken of me.
So until I figure out the magic way to deal with these type of people I will just have to stand in front of the mirror and say "I am good enough, I am smart enough, and gall-darnit people like me".

No comments:

Post a Comment