Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I am happy!

I have to apologize for my blog's, they've been very negative. I truly am a happy person but I don't need to "vent" about how great everything is, I just accept it. That sounds ridiculous but it is true. I don't feel the need to write about how we got new patio furniture and I really, really love it but I do feel the need to write how I wanted new furniture last year but Jamie said "we don't need new furniture ours is fine" and then a week ago he gets this BRILLIANT idea! Let's get new patio furniture! WOW good one. I also don't feel the need to write about how freaking cute my kids are but I do feel the need to write about how lately they have some sort of motor mouth thing going on where they don't stop talking and talking, even in their sleep! ARRRGGG! I'm going to be more positive in my blogging from now on! Or at least add some positive with the negative to balance it out. I'm off to my big comfy bed to listen to music until I fall asleep. There that was very positive I think! Good start! Goodnight. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment