Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Is it really over?

No more homework! WOW! It seems like just yesterday I walked into my MOA classroom and almost had a heart attack when I saw all those young girls sitting there ready to make me look old and stupid. Funny how when you look back at things you see them so very differently then when the events actually happen. Those young girls that I was so afraid and envious of are now some of my closest friends. Instead of making me feel stupid, they pushed me to do better and were more than willing to help me when I needed it, especially these last few weeks. I'm a little bit flummoxed right now, happy that school is finally over and I can start my "real life" but sad that I'm not going to have my two nights per week of friend time. I know we will keep up with each other on facebook and meet for the occasional lunch and what not, but it just won't be the same as seeing each other at the door waiting for the teacher and doing our quick daily update. I must say that going back to college was one of the most exciting things I have ever done! As a person with anxiety issues, it was a really huge step for me to go out of my comfort zone, especially the driving to the class and finding parking! LOL. (Those who know me well know that I have major issues with parking). SO now that I am a college graduate again, can we count my Travel Counsellors course? Let's not! SO now that I am a college graduate, I must go out into the world and seek fame and fortune, well maybe not today because I have a huge amount of laundry to do and the dishwasher needs emptying and Travis wants to go to the store and buy yogurt and we play slow pitch tonight and then there is the garage sale at Parkway on Saturday...... Starting next week for sure, I am going out to seek fame and fortune as a Medical Office Assistant, right after I drop the kids off at school!
Cheers to the MOA's of 2010! We did it!!!!
GRADUATING CLASS OF 2010
Christine, Kathleen, Michelle, Stephanie, Sara, Heather, Ashley, Courtney, Elaine, Natalie, Roben and ME!

1 comment: